Business Valuations are the “Gold Rush” of the twenty-first century. Over 10 million small businesses will change hands in the next few years. Reg Perry has prepared hundreds of calculations and engagement reports, both oral and written. These reports are used in marriage dissolutions, shareholder disputes, and estate tax valuations. In numerous cases, he has testified and defended his reports in mediation, arbitration, settlement conferences, and court.
Could you confidently appraise your clients if they came to you faced with these issues?
- An opportunity to sell or merge their business
- Reaching retirement and are considering an exit strategy
- Taking on new partners and need to determine a buy-in price
- Faced with transitioning the business to family members
- Looking to expand their business and need to secure capital
Reginald E. Perry, CPA/ABV, CFF, MAFF, CVA
Reg has been a CPA since September of 1981. He specializes in niche services beyond just business valuations for small and medium-sized companies. Clients have come to him for help with:
- forensic accounting in business disputes
- family law
- expert testimony in District, Superior, and Federal Courts
- business consulting for long-term clients
- business exit strategies
- and structuring companies for sale
Reg has also helped attorneys with damage calculations for lost wages and profits and damages relating to wrongful death.